Tuesday, August 3, 2010

summer summer summer, got me upside-down

I realize I haven’t posted in a while. My bad. Lots of personal and professional angst going on lately. Much love to my amazing network of friends and family for helping me keep it together. I am a very lucky girl.
So it’s Sunday afternoon and I survived my 6 year old daughter’s first official sleepover. There was pizza, triple chocolate milkshakes, marathon movie watching and lip-gloss applications a-plenty. The girls partied like rock stars (of the Disney-variety) and passed out some time around midnight…I think. That’s when I passed out anyway. All in all… a success!
Just to make sure I’m not completely lost in MommyTown I am now immersed in the new album from The Street Dogs. Nothing like a little home-town punk rock to get my blood moving. Please go check it out and join me in my joy: http://www.myspace.com/streetdogs
In other news, I officially started my own consulting business. Helping individuals and small businesses with all their social media marketing needs. (I help them promote their businesses or themselves with Twitter/Facebook/blogging etc.) Also doing some radio and podcast producing and consulting as well. I’m becoming very fond of this word “consulting”. And oddly enough, I’m actually pretty good at it.
Summer is ticking away and here in the val the heat has thus far not been a huge factor. Which is nice. After surviving years in Vegas and Phoenix, the heat in the San Fan valley is no big whup. Okay, now I’m officially talking about the weather, so I will say ttfn. laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment