Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a letter to me

"It's all going to be okay."
say it out loud...repeat as necessary.

I have experienced every emotion on the planet...in a constant rotation, for the last couple of months now. But I think the manic behavior is finally starting to subside. It really is amazing what the heart and the mind are capable of when pushed up against a wall huh? UNreal.
Opportunities are finally revealing themselves...all over the place, in the most unusual ways. It's kind of awesome.
The fog has been lifted. There is a light there...way at the end of the tunnel...but at least I know it's there now.
Going home for a few days to lick my wounds, recharge the batteries, and heal. Should be fun, and interesting, to say the least.
Wish me luck. I wish you luck too.
xo
me

No comments:

Post a Comment