Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day! and some updates...

Hey all, sorry I've been so silent on the Blog front. Moving has pretty much taken the wind out of my sails. Came down with a nasty head cold just as we finished moving all of our belongings to the lovely Studio City. Should be right as rain in a day or two. Awesome things cooking over at Houndstooth Radio...including some new music from one of my most beloved bands Big Drill Car! They are doing a House of Blues mini-tour in July with All! and rehearsals went so well that new music was written, recorded, mixed...and is ready for the world! I have heard the first single "Eye A Door" and it is STELLAR!! More info on the song and their upcoming cd release on Houndstooth VERY VERY soon!!!
Happy Father's Day to all the cool dads out there! Including my dad Mike and my husband Trevor...the two best dads I know!!
xxoo
ang

No comments:

Post a Comment